I cannot guarantee to turn around my reviews in two weeks unless I
receive only 3 or 4 papers. Please do not send more.
>ITS DELAY 8 february
>Due to a general request, even if we'll keep the end of February for the
>evaluation process, and mid March for the revisions, the Program Chair has
>accepted to delay the deadline for paper submission to Friday, the 8th of
>This will imply that the Program Committee members will have until the
>of February for performing their evaluation. A very short period.
>Please, prepare yourself to these temporal constraints, imposed by other
>constraints (final submission of the manuscript to Springer for
>publication on time for the Conference).
>Please, notice that ALL messages concerning the program (submissions,
>requests, etc) have to be sent to:
>Thank you for your collaboration.
>Stefano A. Cerri, Program Chair ITS 2002
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Fri Feb 01 2002 - 17:16:39 MET