I am completely new to fuzzy logic, seems Ive let myself in for a lot of
For my degree (Electronic Engineering and Communications Engineering) I have
to complete a project. The title i have chosen is:
"Fuzzy Logic Call Admission Control for Wireless Networks"
Obviously Im not going to ask someone to do this for me, I think my
lecturers would notice :)
I just wondered if anyone had covered this area before in any
projects/research and knew of some good internet resources, the ones i have
come across are either very vague or very specialised.
I have found a fair bit of info on call admission control, its the problem
of tackling the fuzzy algorithm that worries me! My time on this is fairly
limited, so any advice/general pointers would be greatly appreciated.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Wed Jan 30 2002 - 11:42:11 MET