Sorry I do get carried away a bit.
the question is "can anyone out their point to towards or supply some source
code that would aid me in reading in the disease list and symptoms so that a
Bayesian theorem (such as the one I've already made) can be applied to make
a working expert shell".
I need help .. as is really running short and I'm no further to a solution.
I found a book written by Chris Naylor on how to create an expert shell
using bayes theorem, but it was all coded in BASIC (not much help in those
regards, but that's the kind of thing I need to get me jumped started).
Any help will be gratefully received.
"Liddle Feesh" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> "ELB" wrote:
> > If anyone is out there who can give me some pointers I will be very
> > thankfully.
> After all that rambling, you've not asked a question yet. :@)
> Liddle Feesh
> ' O 0 o <"//>< ' o'^
> (Remove UNDERPANTS to reply)
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Fri Jan 11 2002 - 21:30:45 MET