I am using fuzzyTECH as the FLC in my program. The
whole system does not seem to be symmetrical as it is
supposed to be. Anyone here familiar with fuzzyTECH
can give me some advice?
Say I am sensing an angular position of range -9
degree to 9 degree with rotary encoder and decoder.
And the decimal value input where I get from rotary
encoder and decoder is -100 to 100, and the FLC is
8-bit resolution. What value shall I put in shell
value and code value if this angular position is one
of the inputs?
If I put -9 to 9 in shell value as suggested by the
manual, it seems to have no meaning at all! As the
whole program will only process a value range -100 to
100, then how can I define the universe of discourse?
Greatly appreciate if anyone could help me!
Shan shan Kou
Do You Yahoo!?
Buy the perfect holiday gifts at Yahoo! Shopping.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Tue Dec 04 2001 - 11:22:32 MET