I have a classification problem (involves radar returns) where the
number of features may not be constant during real operation. Can Fuzzy
techniques be useful. If so I would appreciate a pointer to book/article
to get me started.
Sorry if this is a naive question, but I'm new to this area.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Sat Dec 01 2001 - 05:36:50 MET