Expert System today

From: Per Anebert (newsmail@spray.se)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 11:27:47 MET

    Hi ALL,

    I study informatics and have start to work on
    assignment about Expert Systems.
    I wonder if somebody could give my a short
    brefing on what have happened the latest year
    in the area and were ES stands today.
    Or some links.
    Some says it isn't a hot area, that people are in
    to autonom agents instead. Is this true?
    If not, in which areas are ES used and are
    most succesful. What are the latest progress?
    Is fuzzy logic integrated and in that case what
    type of applications?
    Which are the best product today to build
    professional ES, developer companies and so on...

    help me out guys,

    Regards from a hopful student

    newsmail@spray.se