Project "FOOL" pages have moved

From: Ronald Hartwig (rh01@rhaug.de)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 11:23:13 MET DST

    To whom it may concern:

    Years ago we made a tool named FOOL which offered a X-Window based GUI
    for building and testing fuzzy rules and defining a fuzzy engine.
    Additionally a tool named FOX took the FOOL specifications and served as
    a fuzzy engine.

    Both tools are still available but the homepage has moved. The old
    address at http://condor.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/FOOL.html does NOT
    work any longer. So please update your references or remind webmasters
    (which I may have overseen) to use the new address instead:
    http://www.rhaug.de/fool

    Since our project work ended in 1997 (some in 1999) we offer all
    interested people to continue the project on their behalf. The program
    is free in the terms of GPL and we would be happy to see somebody
    continuing it.

    Ronald