Conference calls/best quality/$.18 per minute!

From: ext.443@kor-seek.com
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 15:48:16 MET DST

    Take Control Of Your Conference Calls

    Long Distance Conferencing
    Only 18 Cents Per Minute

    Connects Up To 100 Participants!

  • No setup fees
  • No contracts or monthly fees
  • Call anytime, from anywhere, to anywhere
  • International Dial In 18 cents per minute
  • Simplicity in set up and administration
  • Operator Help available 24/7
  • Get the best quality, the easiest to use, and lowest rate in the industry.

    If you like saving money, fill out the form below and one of our consultants will contact you.

    Required Input Field*

    Name*
    Web Address*
    Company Name*
    State*
    Business Phone*
    Home Phone
    Email Address*
    Type of Business

    P align=center> his could be your ad! BR> FONT color=ff0000>Click here to e-mail us your contact info.

    This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate Bill 1618, Title 3, Section 301. You have recently visited our web site, referral or affiliate sites which indicated you were interested in communication services. If this email is reaching you in error and you feel that you have not contacted us, Click here. We sincerely apologize, and assure you will be removed from our distribution list.