I am trying to simulate an intersection using matlab.
We are trying to graph a green light duration as the result of
speed and density. One of the outputs is given to be Green Light "Constant
My question is, how do we define or assign a numerical value for constant on
if speed is slow and density is low then Green Light is constant ON
any hint is greatly appreciated.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Tue Oct 09 2001 - 23:05:55 MET DST