For those who missed it, the GEP tutorial presented this last September at
the 6th Online World Conference on Soft Computing in Industrial Applications
is now available for download at the Gene Expression Programming web site:
As always, all constructive comments are welcome.
Dr Candida Ferreira, Chief Scientist
Gepsoft, 37 The Ridings, Bristol BS13 8NU, UK
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +44 (0) 117 907 1668
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Tue Oct 09 2001 - 17:15:46 MET DST