I am interested in Fuzzy metrics , do you any reference , web
page or bibliographic paper , book that can help me ?
The idea is that some fuzzy or neural solutions are evaluated in
function of estadistic properties. But is it possible get some Fuzzy
metric equivalent to an Estadistic metric to design a optimum or with a
good performance solution?
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Fri Oct 05 2001 - 11:32:13 MET DST