Can anyone help me with some resources for human face recognition. What I
need are some algorithms with describtion ( theory) , something like "
Maximum Likelyhood" and "Bayes" (I was told that these are the names of the
alghorithm, but i didn't receive any description of them) .I don't want to
use anyother software, i'm only intrested in alghortihms.
Any help will be most appreciated,
Thanks in advance,
P.S: You can use my personal email adress.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Thu Oct 04 2001 - 18:58:48 MET DST