tristan punzalan wrote:
> I am having trouble programming fuzzy logic using assembly language. How does one represent the grade of membership in assembly when its values are from 0 to 1?
> Are any of you familiar with the Zilog microntroller (Z8 series)? This is what I am using.
We have built fuzzy logic systems with Zilog Z8 with a combination of
Lingustic support througth a preprocessor called FuzzC and a Z8 C compiler .
FuzzC supports definition of Fuzzy one and Fuzzy zero. In general for most small
processors this is 255 and 0.
Email me off line for details / and or examples.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Tue Oct 02 2001 - 13:15:46 MET DST