Re: fuzzy and assembly

From: Walter Banks (walter@bytecraft.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 12:54:34 MET DST

    tristan punzalan wrote:

    > I am having trouble programming fuzzy logic using assembly language. How does one represent the grade of membership in assembly when its values are from 0 to 1?
    > Are any of you familiar with the Zilog microntroller (Z8 series)? This is what I am using.
    >
    > Thanks.

    We have built fuzzy logic systems with Zilog Z8 with a combination of
    Lingustic support througth a preprocessor called FuzzC and a Z8 C compiler .

    FuzzC supports definition of Fuzzy one and Fuzzy zero. In general for most small
    processors this is 255 and 0.

    Email me off line for details / and or examples.

    Walter Banks
    http://www.bytecraft.com