I am new to fuzzy logic and I do not know if it is okay to make rules involving 5 inputs and one output as such:
If A is X1 and B is Y1 then F is Z1
If A is X2 and C is Y2 then F is Z2
If A is X3 and D is Y3 then F is Z3
If A is X4 and E is Y1 then F is Z4
where A,B,C,D,E are inputs and F is the output.
ApexMail now registers domains! www.apexmail.com
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Mon Sep 24 2001 - 12:46:11 MET DST