You can get papers from the IEEE or books (Amazon.com) on this subject. This
been around for a while now and it is a quite mature technology. Also, if
with Matlab, you can use the ANFIS function (Artificial Neural Fuzzy Inference
> Dear all,
> I am looking for information about combining fuzzy logic and neural
> networks, using fuzzy logic as a variable for the "weights" in the nodes of
> the NN.
> I am also looking for information on begining programing in Java for NN and
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Mon Sep 10 2001 - 16:40:45 MET DST