Re: fuzzy logic and stem cell discussions

From: P. Sarma (psarma@seas.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 10:48:54 MET DST

    Assumption A:

    That which is not crisp is fuzzy.
    Ergo Stem-Cells are fuzzy.

    IF A THEN Stem-Cells := Natural World (since the choice was arbitrary)

    But Fuzzy \subset Natural World { Derived from directly, and by
    indirectly , homo sapiens \subset Natural World }

    Whence

    Natural World ~=~ Natural World, where "~=~" denotes fuzzy or approximate
    equality.

    This is a logical Tautology. So nothing was proved (nor disproved).

    {QED}

    Pramit