Actually David I knew that and, in fact, I meant to say comp.ai.philosophy.
But thanks for the group reminder (otherwise I would
feel bad about sending a mass of shallow research
speculators over to the news group. <grin> )
"David Kinny" <dnk@OMIT.cs.mu.oz.au.invalid> wrote in message
> In <2ABd7.1327$L9.firstname.lastname@example.org> "Earl Cox"
> >Well, Will, they did it again.
> >[...rhetorical reaction to fuzzy question snipped]
> >Isn't it about time we close down this news group
> >and we can all go over to the comp.ai news group
> >and debate the wonderful nebulous ideas of
> >what constitutes intelligence. [...]
> Please don't bother, as nebulousity, nebulousness and nebulism
> are off-charter in comp.ai . Try comp.ai.philosophy instead.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Mon Aug 13 2001 - 13:00:27 MET DST