Aum Sri Sai Ram
I am a researcher and would like to use the Fuzzy Logic Toolbox that comes with Matlab v5.2 ( I am trying to get the latest v6.2). I have already downloaded the manual on Fuzzy Logic Toolbox available at the MathWorks home page.
But are there any books that give in detail about how to use this toolbox for generating user-defined membership functions,etc? I will be very grateful to any references.
Thanks in advance.
Buy Feng Shui Package for Rs. 151/- only, at http://shopping.rediff.com/shopping/fengshui_mailer.htm
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Wed Jul 11 2001 - 23:15:51 MET DST