CALL FOR PAPERS
Mechatronics Journal (Pergamon Press, U.K.)
"COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE IN MECHATRONIC SYSTEMS"
Papers are solicited for a special issue of Mechatronics Journal (Pergamon
Press, U.K.) covering the area of Computational Intelligence in Mechatronic
Systems to be published in August 2002. The special issue will cover all
aspects of computational intelligence in mechatronic systems, and papers
concerned with new developments in the area which are supported by both
analysis and real-time experimental results are particularly encouraged.
Topics of special interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Evolvable mechatronic systems hardware;
* Evolutionary computation methodologies in mechatronic systems;
* Computationally intelligent autonomous mechatronic systems;
* Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic and Expert Systems in Mechatronics;
* Adaptation and Learning in Mechatronic Systems;
* Intelligent Actuators, and Sensors/Sensor Fusion, for Mechatronics;
* Other related topics in emerging paradigms and technologies
applicable to computational intelligence in mechatronic systems.
This Special Issue is guest edited jointly by Prof. T.H. Lee and Dr. K.C.
Tan of the Centre for Intelligent Control, the National University of
Singapore. To be considered for the Special Issue, prospective authors
should submit four copies of their complete manuscript by 30 November 2001
to the co-Guest Editor:
Prof. T.H. Lee
Co-Guest Editor, Mechatronics Journal
Special Issue on Computational Intelligence in Mechatronic Systems
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
The National University of Singapore
10 Kent Ridge Crescent, S(119260),
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Thu Jul 05 2001 - 23:11:27 MET DST