Re: Fuzzy systems in the process industries

From: Ashish Pandey (achich_p@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 16:47:12 MET DST

    You can see the paper
    Stephan Chiu, "using fuzzy logic in control application: Beyond fuzzy PID,"
    IEEE control systems oct 1998.

     Its a interesting review paper on industry application of FLC. You will
    also find great references on work done in industry esp. US industry in
    Fuzzy Control.

    Best regards,
    Ashish Pandey
    Research Scholar