This doesn't have any place in these Usenet groups, but to answer your
<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> I do not understand why the United States
> permits web sites like
> http://www.halturnershow.com to exist.
Because here in the United States we have a Constitution which
guarantees freedom of speech. It doesn't matter how horrid your speech is,
you have a right to say whatever you want. There are no "permits" for
The site you refer to is pretty bad--but it's his opinion. By all means
boycott the racist if you wish--that's also a form of freedom of speech.
>From the High Mountains of Colorado
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Tue May 22 2001 - 13:57:43 MET DST