KES 2001 - Special Session on Knowledge-Based and Advanced Method

From: KLAUS.WEBER@LHSYSTEMS.COM
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 13:06:46 MET DST

    Dear FUZZY-MAIL mailing list moderator,
    I would appreciate it very much, if you could foreward this CFP to the
    members of the FUZZY-MAIL mailing list.
    Thank you very much,
            Klaus

    ==========

    S E C O N D C A L L F O R P A P E R S

    KES'2001
    Fifth International Conference on
    Knowledge-Based Intelligent Information Engineering Systems & Allied
    Technologies
    6, 7 & 8 September 2001
    Osaka-Kyoiku University, Osaka, Japan (September 6 & 7)
    Nara-ken New Public Hall, Nara, Japan (September 8)
    (http://www.brighton.ac.uk/kes/kes2001/)

    Invitation for papers for the S P E C I A L S E S S I O N on

    "KNOWLEDGE-BASED AND ADVANCED METHODS IN REVENUE MANAGEMENT"

    DEADLINES

    + Receipt of paper (electronic or printed copy) 22
    April 2001
    + Notification of acceptance 20
    May 2001
    + Final papers to reach session chair (electronic AND printed copy) 3
    June 2001

    All details about the session, particularly on

    + SESSION SCOPE
    + PAPER SUBMISSION

    can be found on the

    SESSION WEBSITE

    http://www.math.tu-cottbus.de/~klweber/kes2001.

    ___________________________

    Klaus Weber
    Senior Scientific Analyst

    Lufthansa Systems Berlin GmbH
    Fritschestraße 27-28
    D-10585 Berlin
    Germany

    Tel +49 30 340 07 178
    Fax +49 30 340 07 100
    mailto:klaus.weber@-LHsystems.com
    http://www.lsb.de

    [This message is sent through a mailing list. I apologize if you receive
    several copies of it.]