The paper "A new direction in AI: towards a computational theory of
perceptions" by L.A. Zadeh finally appeared in AI Magazine, 2001, No. 1 (Spring
2001), pp. 74-84.
This magazine is sent to every member of the American Association of Artifical
Intelligence, it is extremely widely read in AI community.
Last time fuzzy was mentioned in AI Magazine was when a robot designed by Dr.
Ruspini and others by using fuzzy logic won the AAAI robotic competition.
This paper is the first foundational paper on fuzzy published in this magazine.
Congratulations and thanks to Professor Zadeh for his perseverence!
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Mon Apr 02 2001 - 12:44:04 MET DST