The EU Thematic Network Computational Neuroscience and
Neuroinformatics offers short-term fellowships to nationals of the EU
and associated countries for visits to laboratories in the EU or
Fellowships cover travel and accommodation costs for a visit of 2 to
12 weeks. Applications are evaluated once every month on a
competitive basis. Fellowships can be awarded within three months of
the application. Award per fellowship varies between 600 to 2000 ¤.
More information and electronic application is available at
Prof. E. De Schutter
University of Antwerp, Belgium
coordinator of the Thematic Network Computational Neuroscience and
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Mon Mar 26 2001 - 19:45:23 MET DST