We are very pleased to announce the following two PhD courses/workshops.
"Scale-based Geometry and Singularities for Computer Imaging"
Lecturer: Professor James Damon, University of North Carolina
Date: May 14-17
Place: IT University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Please find more information here: http://www.it-c.dk/pub/db_425.html
"Biologically Motivated Computer Vision"
Lecturer: Professor Jitendra Malik, Berkeley and others.
Date: August 6-10
Place: University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
Please find more information here: http://www.diku.dk/summerschool01/
We apologize if you have received several copies of this email
or do not want to obtain this information.
If you want to be removed from our distribution list please reply to this
email and include the email address which received this email.
Ole Fogh Olsen
IT University of Copenhagen
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Mon Mar 26 2001 - 12:38:10 MET DST