I would like to know if you could give me some explanations, or at least a
reference about syntactical rules for the translation of a fuzzy set into
linguistic terms. I know this would be domain-dependent, but i could use
some generic considerations or examples of specific cases.
Thanks in advance
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Mon Mar 26 2001 - 03:57:49 MET DST