Re: Fuzzy Logic Books

From: Fernandez Astudino, Ramon (zz971043@opalo.etsiig.uniovi.es)
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 20:21:41 MET

    I read it too, and i think its a nice book for introduction to
    fuzzy logic and mamy of the thigs related to it, like neuronal
    sistems, but it does not have a matematical and practical
    approach to fuzzy logic it.
     A practical book for fuzzy beginers that want maths, theorems and
    practical facts, should be "Fuzzy Enginering"
    by good old Bart, im loking for it at the moment, dicho sea de
    paso, anyone knows if that book can be found in spanish??