apologies if you already know about the extension
------------- Begin Forwarded Message -------------
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:30:42 +1100 (EST)
From: fuzz-ieee01 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: FUZZ-IEEE2001 Paper Submission
Dear FUZZ-IEEE2001 TPC Members,
Considering February was just the beginning of semester in Asia,
Australia, NZ and possibly other places and people were busy with their
start-of-semester work, we have extended FUZZ-IEEE2001 paper
submission deadline to Friday, 20 April 2001 in order to receive more
and better papers for the conference.
Call for papers and other conference information can be found on
Please encourage submissions from your countries/institutions/groups.
------------- End Forwarded Message -------------
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Fri Mar 09 2001 - 23:58:51 MET