digital defuzzifier

From: Kyriakos Deliparashos (depa@intracom.gr)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 04:50:05 MET

    --------------EF57BF435716A8C2E8FB17EC

    Hello all,

    I'm currently trying to find out how a digital defuzzifier block could
    be realised in hardware.
    I've a pretty good understanding of how this could be implemented in
    analog (by utilizing opamps for example) and I was wondering if this
    could be done efficiently in digital as well.

    If there is anyone who'd wish to clear things up a little bit for me,
    I'd be very grateful.

    Cheers.

    --------------EF57BF435716A8C2E8FB17EC

    Hello all,
    be realised in hardware.
    analog (by utilizing opamps for example) and I was wondering if this could
    be done efficiently in digital as well.
    I'd be very grateful.
    <pre></pre>
    &nbsp;</html>