"Herve Postec" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> Final purpose : building simple prototypes of a fuzzy expert system for
> mushroom determination.
> Determination means : examine macro and micro characteristics of a
> and then give its binomial name : "genus" + "specie" (ex : AMANITA
> 3 questions about fuzzy systems :
> 1/ Would anybody know where to find a free or low cost fuzzy inference
> (even very simple) ?
> 2/ Would anybody know about fuzzy libraries or components I could use in
> DELPHI environnment ?
> 3/ Most important : Would anybody know about books, thesis, sites or any
> other support describing fuzzy expert systems ?
> Thanks in advance
> Hervé POSTEC
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Wed Mar 07 2001 - 12:07:48 MET