I have "Fuzzy Thinking" by Bart Kosko.
It seems like a good book. Does anyone
else have an opinion on this book?
<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> This is going to be stupid question somehow but, somebody please suggest
> me books for both introduction and applications (practical stuff you
> know, some code maybe ?) about Fuzzy Logic ????
> Thank You All !
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Wed Mar 07 2001 - 12:03:01 MET