And to be a fourth vendor, we have a cascade correlation neural
network at www.rgsoftware.com That was written in assembler
(very fast) and can be interfaced via C++, VB, FoxPro, even Access
and Excel, etc. very painlessly. There are examples to play with
and a GA neural net setup.
RG Software Corporation
Carl Cook <email@example.com> wrote in message
> "Wail" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message
> >However, this time
> > my problem is huge as I have more than 7,000 training patterns. That's
> > why I am looking for a software that can handle such a case more
> > efficiently than Matlab.
> Hi Wail,
> To be a third vendor to "pile on", 7000 records isn't large. Most serious
> commercial data modeling tools handle that amount of data without blinking
> an eye. Well, okay, just a few blinks.
> Carl Cook
> BioComp Systems, Inc.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Wed Mar 07 2001 - 11:54:56 MET