I have an algorithmic problem:
How can I sort (in some way) elements in a list without a key? Suppose
snowflakes: Size, circumference, speed, mass etc. These dimensions of the
snowflakes are not correlating, but I would like to put the snowflakes in
some (fuzzy) order. How do I mix the orders for each dimension?
Everything from links to answers is welcome!
Thank you, Raphael
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Fri Mar 02 2001 - 19:03:56 MET