I have a very basic question for the use of fuzzy logic: If I have a
set of data on hand, how do I know what membership to use or if
triangular membership function will be good enough?
Has any research been done in this field? I would appreciate if
anyone can tell me any reference available.
Thanks in advance.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Wed Feb 28 2001 - 22:04:04 MET