Re: CFP CIIC-2001

From: Jeff Iverson (jiverson3@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 21:02:50 MET

    On 6 Feb 2001 18:07:03 GMT, in comp.ai.fuzzy you wrote:

    >INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE,
    > CIIC-2001
    >
    >3º NATIONAL CONGRESS ON NEUROCOMPUTATION
    >4º WORKSHOP ON SYSTEMS RENOVATION AND ADAPTATION
    >
    > August 2, 3 & 4 - 2001
    > National University of Colombia, Campus Medellín City

    I invite you to add an entry for your event in the Tabularium, our
    online directory of computer industry resources. You can check it out
    at http://www.iversonsoftware.com/tabularium.htm.

    I am offering a free service to you, in response to your announcement.
    Because of your announcement, I assume you are looking to gain as
    large an audience as possible. By taking advantage of this
    inviitation, you may reach additional interested parties. I hope you
    visit the site, and see if it can help you spread your message.

    I try hard not to inundate or annoy folks with this invitation, but
    it's nearly impossible to remember every announcement to which I have
    responded. I do filter further announcements from the email address
    that originally posted the announcement for 6 months. In this way, you
    should not hear from me more than twice per year, unless you use more
    than one email address to post your announcements.

    kind regards,
    Jeff Iverson

    --
     Iverson Software Co. -- www.iversonsoftware.com