Buyers Guide

From: James Lawrence (james@businesssoftwareguide.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 11:48:30 MET

    Just a quick message.

    Thanks to all that replied to my first message. Many of your suggestions
    where very helpful and have been implemented. 'The Business Software Guide'
    is now easier to use and noticeably faster.

    For those that missed my first posting, the site
    www.businesssoftwareguide.co.uk offers a detailed software search function
    that matches software buyers requirements with the
    specifications of a wide variety of business, financial and accounting
    software products. Check it out if you have a few minutes, further
    suggestions are encouraged.

    The site also has news on software developments from around the world, a
    listing of software consultants and a detailed links page.

    In recognition of our recent launch, throughout March we will be giving away
    a Palm IIIxe. I hope that you all have a chance to enter and good

     Your time is greatly appreciated

    Warm Regards

    James