I am currently doing a study on fuzzy/ neuro-fuzzy rice cookers as an
assignment for my AI course at undergraduate level in UNITEN, Malaysia. As
such I would be glad if anyone could offer some help.
1. General overview of the fuzzy/ neuro-fuzzy rice cooker
2. Important components in the design
3. The A.I. aspects
5. Differences with conventional techniques/ product
I would be grateful if anyone could offer any information.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Sat Feb 24 2001 - 15:00:05 MET