I'm looking into the negotiation techniques that apply to Mobile Agents
(Aglets in particular). So far I have been unable to find an example code or
specific algorithms relating to agent negotiation.
If anyone knows of any code that exists or any further material on
negotiation techniques, then it would be gratefully received.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Sun Feb 04 2001 - 00:44:30 MET