Good afternoon. I'm a 4th year undergrad Computer Engineer with an upcoming
project that I suspect will involve work with fuzzy logic and genetic
algorithms. I can't really say anything intelligent about either subject but
I'd like to change that. Would anyone be to recommend any good introductory
journal articles/books on fuzzy logic? I've been to the comp.ai.genetics FAQ
and found excellent resources (the FAQ is huge) but couldn't turn up
anything with the smaller comp.ai.fuzzy FAQ. Many thanks in advance.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Thu Feb 01 2001 - 11:57:13 MET