Object oriented fuzzy case based reasoning system

From: Teemu Hiltunen (th58403@uta.fi)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 12:14:59 MET

    Greetings!

    If the title sounded familiar then you may be able to help me. I'm
    planning to do my master's thesis about the subject and I'm trying to
    locate resources for it. I'm currently interested in finding out whether
    there exists systems that provide object oriented framework for developing
    (fuzzy) case based reasoning system. I just found a couple of articles
    written by Michel Jaczynski concerning a framework called CBR*Tools. I
    haven't read those articles yet. I begun to wonder whether my field of
    research is useless or wrong.. someone have already developed systems of
    that kind and there is no need for another study on this subject. Please
    tell me I'm wrong :-).

    My main interest in this subject are intelligent agents and their
    reasoning mechanisms. I know about some Java+Prolog interfaces but my
    intension is to build an open and flexible API for developing CBR-system
    of intelligent agents without the need of Prolog interface.

    So, if you know any articles or other resources on WWW (or other) I would
    be very grateful if you informed about it.

    Teemu Hiltunen