I am very new to fuzzy logic and microprocessors, so bare with me.
I am doing a project were we will be implimenting fuzzy logic into a HC11
microprocessor. I am doing some research and have come across tons of
stuff, particualrry something called Knowledge Base Generator (KBG) from
motorola? Does anyone have experience using this old dos application? Is
it still useful? I guess you can use this to generate fuzzy code, then put
your custom code around it. Is this correct? ARe there any newer
application that are available? How does the HC11 kernel come into play?
I also ran across somehing called Fuzzy Inference Development
Enviroment(FIDE). Is this a newer application i could use?
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Thu Jan 11 2001 - 18:56:46 MET