HC11 and fuzzy logic

From: Mike Ohlsen (mohlsen@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 18:45:23 MET

    I am very new to fuzzy logic and microprocessors, so bare with me.

    I am doing a project were we will be implimenting fuzzy logic into a HC11
    microprocessor. I am doing some research and have come across tons of
    stuff, particualrry something called Knowledge Base Generator (KBG) from
    motorola? Does anyone have experience using this old dos application? Is
    it still useful? I guess you can use this to generate fuzzy code, then put
    your custom code around it. Is this correct? ARe there any newer
    application that are available? How does the HC11 kernel come into play?

    I also ran across somehing called Fuzzy Inference Development
    Enviroment(FIDE). Is this a newer application i could use?

    Thanks!