I am a PhD student and my thesis concerns applications of fuzzy sets theory.
Currently, I am interested in forecasting by means of neuro-fuzzy networks.
One of the applications could be in the field of electrical load
forecasting. Can anyone tell me where I can find any real-world data
describing electrical load in some region, preferably daily/hourly electric
load over a period of a few months/years, in downloadable ASCII files?
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Wed Jan 10 2001 - 12:39:17 MET