Software beta testers required

From: Recruitment@KSM2000.com
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 22:52:19 MET

    SOFTWARE BETA TESTERS REQUIRED

    Welcome to KSM2000, we are the fulfilment agents for our clients MicroService.

    Our client is actively seeking to recruit 1000 beta software testers throughout Europe and we have been placed with the challenge of locating them.

    So where better than here in your newsgroup, will we find possible candidates. This is not a SPAM mail.

    If you thing that this type of opportunity would be of interest to you, we would be grateful if you would use the link below to mail us your interest.

    The subject line should contain: Beta Microservice

    And the contents: Your full name, address, postcode and of course your E-mail address. On receipt of this mail we will forward you full details of the positions available.

    Please note this is not a full time employment opportunity.

    Mailto: Microservice.Ksm2000.com