Have a look at the fuzzy identification toolbox of Robert Babuska:
> Matthias Barnutz wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I am searching a software implementation of FKCN (Fuzzy Kohonen clustering
> > networks, as proposed by Bezdek, Tsao, Pal). Some kind of tool. I want to
> > use it for research purposes at my University.
> You might also try posting to comp.ai.fuzzy?
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Thu Dec 21 2000 - 09:01:27 MET