Masters thesis topics

From: Thomas L. Ward (fuzzy-owner@dbai.tuwien.ac.at)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 19:48:34 MET

    I would like to develop a list of possible Masters thesis topics for
    faculty and students in other fields. For example, I would expect that a
    civil engineering student might not be interested in developing a new fuzzy
    technique, but might be interested in applying an existing fuzzy technique
    to a new or extended civil engineering problem. The list will be
    circulated to my colleagues and their students with the hope that some will
    be interested in using fuzzy as a tool in their own disciplines.

    I am particularly interested in topics appropriate to these areas:

            Chemical engineering
            Civil engineering
            Computer engineering and science
            Electrical engineering
            Industrial engineering
            Mechanical engineering

    Your suggestions can be posted to the fuzzy mailing list or sent to me
    directly. In any event the final result will returned to the fuzzy
    mailing list.

    Thanks,
    Tom

    Thomas L. Ward, Ph.D., P.E.