HELP: What are the different Fuzzy System Models?

Subject: HELP: What are the different Fuzzy System Models?
vikrant666@my-deja.com
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 12:52:44 MET

Hi all!
I am a newbie and I am looking for information on different Fuzzy
System Models. I have searched the web but results only lead to books
which contain information about 'Fuzzy System Models' which I cant
afford to buy right now.

Please HELP me by telling me what are the different 'Fuzzy System
Models' so that I can at-least have a basic idea and I can go for more
relevant search.

The Information is available in Books like 'The Fuzzy Systems Handbook'
by Earl Cox, 'Applications of Fuzzy System Models' by Earl Cox, 'Fuzzy
Model Identification: Selected Approaches' by Hans Hellendoom.

Thanks in Advance.

Vikrant Narang

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.