Subject: anyone done any fuzzy keystroke authentication/recognition????????
From: gunnerstkd (email@example.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 12:37:32 MET
i need some help here.. has anyone done any fuzzy keystroke
authentication/recognition projects????.. i need information....
i'm not very good in fuzzy technology coz i'm a computer science student and
not an engineering student.. :(
what is the best way / methods of fuzzy to use when i need to authenticate
the keystroke profiles after having all the input parameters???
thank you very very much...
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL email@example.com"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Mon Dec 11 2000 - 12:39:22 MET