Anybody wants to work with me?

Subject: Anybody wants to work with me?
From: Raúl Martín (raulmar@retemail.es)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 21:00:59 MET

Hi all:

My name is Raul Martin and I am an Electronic Engineer from Spain. I have
studied and developed several projects in the field of Neural Networks,
Fuzzy Systems and Evolutionary Computation for multiple purposes, specially
for Knowledge Discovery.

Actually I have a project in mind, but I can not develop by my own because I
need to learn Java programming, 3D MAX graphic modelling and VRML2
programming.

Due to this reason I am going to explain my ideas and if you are interested,
do not hesitate to contact me in these two e-mail addresses: raulm@ieee.org
and raulmar@retemail.es .

Project’s name: Intelligent Virtual Robots and Creatures

Resources: It is necessary people with knowledge in Java and JavaScript
programming, 3D graphic modelling (for example 3D MAX or another program
able to export these models to VRML2 language), VRML2 programming and
Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning algorithm programming.

Purpose: Build a WorkGroup through the Internet for developing a new
Internet technology which mixes 3D virtual worlds and Artificial
Intelligence. This WorkGroup will be formed for 4 teams which are:

3D Modelling Team: They will be charge to design 3D models for virtual
robots and worlds. These models will be exported to VRML2 language.

VRML2 Programming Team: They will modify these 3D models to create routings
to JavaScript programs and due to it, create animations.

JavaScript Programming Team: They will program the Artificial Intelligence
algorithms in Java and JavaScript languages.

Artificial Intelligence Team: They will develop new Artificial Intelligence
algorithms for virtual robots and creatures so that they can behave in an
autonomous and intelligent way.

Project’s Co-ordinator: Raul Martin, who will be in the Artificial
Intelligence Team.

Objectives: Establish the bases for a new Internet technology based in
Virtual Intelligent worlds. This new technology will be applied to multiple
fields like “industrial process simulations”, “Intelligent Internet
 Services” , “Game programming”, and much more.

As said before, if you are really interested, please send me an email with
your name, email address and in which Team you prefer to work.

Best regards and see you soon.

Raul Martin.