Subject: Fuzzy Databaes and Fuzzy information retrieval
From: Sanx (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 12:37:53 MET
I'll searching good books to learn more about fuzzy information retrieval.
If somebody knows webs about fuzzy information retrieval, please tell it to
me. I've got the book "Fuzzy sets and fuzzy logic" by Klir&Yuan, but the
chapter of fuzzy informaiton retrieval is poor (further very short!).
Miyamoto published a good article, but I still haven't read. Thanx.
This message was posted through the fuzzy mailing list.
(1) To subscribe to this mailing list, send a message body of
"SUB FUZZY-MAIL myFirstName mySurname" to email@example.com
(2) To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message body of
"UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL" or "UNSUB FUZZY-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org"
(3) To reach the human who maintains the list, send mail to
(4) WWW access and other information on Fuzzy Sets and Logic see
(5) WWW archive: http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/marchives/fuzzy-mail/index.html
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Mon Oct 30 2000 - 12:44:01 MET