Re: webpage on analogy and AI, AI bug program

Subject: Re: webpage on analogy and AI, AI bug program
From: Valeri Sitnikov (Valerij.Sitnikov@mow.siemens.ru)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 12:40:42 MET DST

I apologize for the page disappearing, but Angelfire has simply deleted it.
I mentioned that yesterday...
I can hardly imagine why that could happen, but I will redo it somewhere
else and repost the URL. Again, please accept my apology.

With best regards,
Valeri

> Hello !
>
> I would very much appreciate if anybody could find some time to check my
> page on Analogy and AI. It has a paper and a little program simulating a
> thinking bug. I am sorry for the poor page design, and looking forward for
> your feedback.
>
> http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/electronic/analogy
>
> I should say that I have already found some English language bugs, and I

[ comp.ai is moderated. To submit, just post and be patient, or if ]
[ that fails mail your article to <comp-ai@moderators.isc.org>, and ]
[ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ]